Tuesday 16 August 2011

Weird or what?!

There is sumtg wrong wiv me sumwhere..haha..y did i said so?..coz i don't really enjoy eating out. Meaning..eating at restaurants..food court..hawker centre..etc..the reason?..i will only managed to have a few mouthfuls of the food...n then i will feel like puking!..no!..i'm not preggie!..haha..but i'm juz weird.. *_* .

It kinda started juz after i started my full time job in 2002. I used to think "is it bcoz i stayed home too long?" (was unemployed for a few mths then)..but feels that the reason abit lame. Some said probably its my psychological thinking..well..mayb!...anyhow..i kind of dislike eating out bcoz of tat reason. 1) its so embarrassing to puke out after a few mouthfuls 2) its kind of waste of money..buy food to eat n puke out :S

My BRO have the problem too but he only feels like puking when he ate too much! but to prevent him from doin so, juz give him some sweets and he will be fine. Not me tho..u give me sweets..i will still puke!..haha..now my family knows that i can't eat much. Once i start to frantically search for tissue papers, they know what comes next.. :P DEAR is still puzzled tho wiv my weird habit. Initially he refused to believe and he even forced me to finished up my food. But since it happened most of the time plus MUM backed me up, he has stopped forcing me to finish the food and he will help to eat my share. Thus the round tummy he has!..haha..now DEAR didn't even bait an eyelid whenever he saw me puking. He can even calmly pass me some tissues and continue eating..gggrrr!!

But thanks to DEAR, i have slowly reduce the no. of times i puke whenever i eat out and now sort of enjoy eating out. Thanks love! :) And thru DEAR, i've been trying different kind of food out there, exploring a few eating places that i would have not stepped in last time. So my next few posts will be about my food journey since i have yet to start baking or cooking something new to share..heheh...

Enjoy peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment